"Kabayan Hotel Pasay - The Balikbayan Hotel" Kabayan Hotel-Pasay Tip by suroyista

Kabayan Hotel-Pasay, Manila: 791 reviews and 9 photos

• Kabayan Hotel Pasay - The Balikbayan Hotel - Manila
      Superior Double Room - super clean!
      The Restaurant
      The Reception area
    by suroyista
      Lounge area in the lobby
    by suroyista

As I have mentioned in my profile, I am a Hotel Enthusiast, regardless of category level. I find everything about it very interesting - from the building structure & design, to the smallest amenity & simplest service.

In this review, I will share to you OUR PERSONAL LEVEL OF SATISFACTION, base on our experience, by simply rating the amenities and services that we have used and availed during our stay. My rating will be from the scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). I will also highlight the hotel's outstanding qualities and features, if there?s any.

Now, if after reading my review you will find yourself asking; "is it really true?". Well, my only advise to you is, "go check in, and see for yourself..." ;o)

Ratings for Kabayan Hotel Pasay:
Reception - 8
Room - 9
Shuttle Service - 9
Breakfast - 6
Bell Service - 6
Room Service - 7
Housekeeping - 7

Unique Qualities: CLEAN ROOM - I rated the hotel's room 9, not because it has exceptional amenities but because the room is very, very clean. The moment I entered the room, I was really impressed by its cleanliness (compared to other budget hotels that we've tried before). Absolutely no foul smell inside the room and in the toilet/shower room.

SHUTTLE SERVICE - The shuttle service fee is reasonably priced, and the driver was very professional. Also, the hotel provides an airport shuttle pick up for FREE. Isn't it great? Just make sure to provide your complete flight details upon making the room reservations.

Address: 2878 Zamora St., Rotonda Pasay City, Pasay, Luzon, Philippines
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 63 02 7022700
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.kabayanhotel.com

• Updated Sep 20, 2011

suroyista Visits Here Frequently!

“Spend each day like it's your last.”

Have you been to Manila?