"TRIPS OUT OF LONDON" Hampton Court, Palace & Gardens Tip by GrantBoone
Hampton Court, Palace & Gardens, London: 69 reviews and 120 photos
I always suggest the same two places when people ask me about trips out of London.
Windsor castle is a must see , and an easy train ride from Paddington station. Also Hampton Court Palace is worth a visit. Plenty of buses and a good train service make it easy to get to .
Address: East Molesey, KT8 9AU
Directions: Network Rail from Waterloo to Hampton Court
Phone: 0 20 8781 9500
More Things to Do in London (51)
More Reviews (35)
- See All Celebrity spotting!
- See All souvenir shops
- See All HAMPTON COURT PALACE
- See All The home of Rugby
- STAYING OUTSIDE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE
- See All The biggest shopping mall in Europe
GrantBoone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels