"What is this? Eraser?" Top 5 Page for this destination Gallery Row Tip by joiwatani
Gallery Row, Las Vegas: 2 reviews and 6 photos
At a distance, it looks like a guitar. Closeby and looking at it more, it looks like a typewriter eraser.
While getting to the Gallery Row enroute to the next hotel that we were about to explore on our third day in Las Vegas, we passed by this artwork. So, my sisters and I stopped by in the midst of the blazing sun to take a picture of ourselves with this artwork.
Directions: It is located on the side of Gallery Row, fronting the Aria Hotel
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels