The Cosmopolitan Hotel: "The Chandeliers are humungous!" Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Hotel Tip by joiwatani
Las Vegas Hotels: 1,731 reviews and 2,209 photos
I haven't stayed here yet. But, definitely, I am planning of booking here next time I come back to Vegas. The difference of this hotel from other hotels is the size of their chandeliers! They have the largest chandelier that you can see! I can't believe how big it is! It's probably about five stories of a chandelier!
Unique Qualities: The lounges are very intimate and very classy. There are many bars here, too.
Address: 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: You can't miss it.
More Hotels in Las Vegas (30)
More Reviews (205)
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels