"Looking for Louis Vuitton Shop" Top 5 Page for this destination Speciality Shops Tip by joiwatani
Speciality Shops, Las Vegas: 58 reviews and 142 photos
There are many Louis Vuitton Stores in Las Vegas but the best one is actually located at the Strip itself. It's about three stories of Louis Vuitton items!
There's also one at the Wynn's Hotel which is also good. Most of the sales representative at Wynn Hotel's LV are very courteous and very helpful.
The Aria Hotel shop has also an LV outlet.
What to buy: Depends on what you like. They have even the latest purses!
What to pay: If you like LV, then you know the prices. There's no discounts at all.
Directions: cbThere are diffirent locatins throughout the Strip
More Reviews (207)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels