"Visit the Snoqualmie Falls" Top 5 Page for this destination Snoqualmie Falls Tip by joiwatani
Snoqualmie Falls, Seattle: 5 reviews and 15 photos
It's about 30 minutes drive from downtown Seattle, so it's not that bad. Really...This waterfall is beautiful. There's free parking there. You might as well pack your lunch and head to the waterfalls. You will pass by beautiful emerald trees- that's how gorgeous Washington State is!
Address: 6501 Railroad Avenue Southeast, Snoqualmie
Directions: Fr Seattle. Take I-5 S / I-90 E ramp to PORTLAND. Merge onto I-90 E via the exit on the L toward BELLEVUE / SPOKANE. Take Hi18 W exit – EXIT 25. Turn L onto Hi18/SE SNOQUALMIE PKWY. Turn L onto RAILROAD AVE SE / WA-202. Continue to follow WA-202.
More Things to Do in Seattle (30)
More Reviews (161)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels