"St. Peter's Cathedral statues replica" Top 5 Page for this destination Caesar's Palace Hotel & Casino Tip by joiwatani
Caesar's Palace Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas: 98 reviews and 208 photos
These are located close to the Forum/Trevi Fountain at the Caesar's Palace. If you look at the top of one of the stores there, you will notice that those statues there are kind of like those seen at St. Peter's Cathedral plaza.
Address: 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Directions: Center Strip between Bellagio and The Mirage
Phone: 1-(800) 634-6661
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels