"Falling appart and should not be in operation!" Travelodge Lake City Tip by lerinallyse

Travelodge Lake City, Lake City: 50 reviews and 0 photos

We choose this hotel because it was pet friendly. Being part of the wyndham family we figured it was a decent place to stay. WOW were we wrong. When we first got there the first room they gave us was well over 100 degrees. They said they do not keep the AC going in the room. It was cooler outsite! After an hour of the AC not cooling the room down no cold water, and my boyfriend having to carry a fridge to our room, we had to change rooms (yea, he carried the fridge. There are NOT fridge's in every room as they advertise.) Our second room was so slanted I felt like I was sleeping on a hill. The stairs were falling off the dang building to get to the second floor. The entire room was in the worst condition I have ever seen a hotel room that I do not even think it is legal for them to be in service still. The bath tub never fully emptied because it was such a bad slant. Oh and when you took a shower, it sounded as if the whole room was going to cave in. Do not stay here. This place is out of control. This was by far my worst hotel experience every and I will never stay in another travel lodge ever again, let alone a hotel belonging to Wyndham.

Unique Qualities: All the "ammenities" that come with this hotel are not actually available. The wifi is so weak that you can't use, the ice machine is broke, there are no fridges in every room as they say. Horrible horrible experience. Oh and the stairs move off the building as you walk on them.

Address: 3711 West Hwy 90, , LAKE CITY, FLORIDA 32055
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 904-755-9306
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.travelodge.com/hotels/florida/lake-city/travelodge-lake-city/hotel-overview?hotel_id=09490&iata=00065402&cid=whg_tl_ggl_br&wid=ps:br_whg&tel=18005788412&002=2192153&004=16184771691&005=1372652121&006=48303319131&007=Search&008=&025=c&026=

• Written Sep 19, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Lake City?