"Hotel right in the center of town" Top 5 Page for this destination Aigle Noir Hotel Tip by Dabs

Aigle Noir Hotel, Fontainebleau: 645 reviews and 3 photos

We did not stay at the Aigle Noir, I had checked into the rates on booking.com and the rates were simply too high for me on the days we wanted to stay. After I saw the location, I was sort of glad that I didn't, it was right across from the chateau on a busy street, somehow I had thought it was in a more remote location. Parking is extra, 10? according to booking.com.

However, if you want to stay in the center of Fontainebleau within walking distance of the chateau, I'd add that booking.com had this hotel listed on it's flash deals every time I looked, just not for the days that I wanted. The hotel is highly rated on booking.com, I've used them many times to book hotels in Europe and you can only create a review if you've stayed there. I think you have to create a profile on booking.com and have them email the flash deals for you to get them. For some of the days around mine, the rates were half of what they were normally.

Address: 27 Place Napoleon Bonaparte, BP 100, Fontainebleau, Ile-de-France, 77300, France
Phone: 33 1 6074 6000
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.aiglenoirhotel.com/fr

• Written Sep 18, 2011

More Hotels in Fontainebleau (1)

Comments

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Have you been to Fontainebleau?