"Dusit Thani Manila - A Luxury Hotel" Dusit Thani Manila Tip by suroyista

by suroyista
      Basix Restaurant
    by suroyista
  • Dusit Thani Manila - A Luxury Hotel - Manila

As I have mentioned in my profile, I am a Hotel Enthusiast, regardless of category level. I find everything about it very interesting - from the building structure & design, to the smallest amenity & simplest service.

In this review, I will share to you OUR PERSONAL LEVEL OF SATISFACTION, base on our experience, by simply rating the amenities and services that we have used and availed during our stay. My rating will be from the scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). I will also highlight the hotel's outstanding qualities and features, if there?s any.

Now, if after reading my review you will find yourself asking; "is it really true?". Well, my only advise to you is, "go check in, and see for yourself..." ;o)

Ratings for Dusit Thani:
Concierge - 10
Spa (Devarana) - 10
Security - 10
Hotel location - 10

Unique Qualities: Location - Situated in the heart of the Philippines's premiere financial district, Dusit Thani Manila hotel sits on the lap of luxurious sights and sprawling urban hubs that offer reliable access to city splendours, historic sites, meeting and convention centres.

Lobby - Everything you see in the lobby speaks for excellence. I can really say that everything has been considered and was given importance, even the smallest details.

Ladies in the lobby - I am not sure how to call these beautiful ladies, dressed in a thai-inspired attire, who are standing in strategic locations around the lobby. Everytime a guest pass by in front of them, they will give you a big smile and will bow down their heads (while their hands are positioned in front of their chest, just like the hands of the buddha praying ;o) ). Some of them can be found near the elevator, others are near the desk and even right in middle of the lobby. Well, not really sure what kind of concept they are trying to follow or project, but one thing is for sure their gestures or way of greeting every single guest surely gives a wonderful impact to the hotel. It gives guest a quick experience of royalty. ;o)

Address: Ayala Center, Makati City, Manila, Luzon, 1223, Philippines
Price Comparison: most expensive
Phone: 63-2-8673-333
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.dusit.com

• Updated Sep 20, 2011

suroyista Visits Here Frequently!

“Spend each day like it's your last.”

Have you been to Manila?