"Intercontinental Manila- A Landmark Hotel" Intercontinental Manila Tip by suroyista

Intercontinental Manila, Manila: 10 reviews and 12 photos

• - Manila
      Outstanding feature - "Location"
  • - Manila
      Outstanding Feature - "the jeepney"
  • - Manila

As I have mentioned in my profile, I am a Hotel Enthusiast, regardless of category level. I find everything about it very interesting - from the building structure & design, to the smallest amenity & simplest service.

In this review, I will share to you OUR PERSONAL LEVEL OF SATISFACTION, base on our experience, by simply rating the amenities and services that we have used and availed during our stay. My rating will be from the scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). I will also highlight the hotel's outstanding qualities and features, if there's any.

Now, if after reading my review you will find yourself asking; "is it really true?". Well, my only advise to you is, "go check in, and see for yourself..." ;o)

Ratings for InterContinental Manila:
Reception - 8
Room (Double Deluxe) - 10
Room Service - 7
Housekeeping - 8
Breakfast Buffet (cafe jeepney) - 10
Bell Service - 8
Security - 10

Unique Qualities: LOCATION - Accessible and convenience best describe InterContinental Manila's location. Situated in the heart of the premiere financial district of the country, it is a stone's throw away from the top business, cultural and recreation centres of the metropolis.

CAFE JEEPNEY - The restaurant serves a spread of Filipino and International favourites a la carte and buffet-style with live cooking and carving stations. My husband, particularly, loved the "pasta corner" in the buffet, wherein one can choose from different kinds of pasta and ingredients, and the chef will cook and season it according to the guests' taste & preference. For me, their danish breads is the best!
Location: In Hotel - Ground Level
Services: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner

Address: 1 Ayala Avenue, Manila, Luzon, 1226, Philippines
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
othercontact: Fax: +63-2-7527777
Phone: 632-815-9711
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental

• Updated Sep 20, 2011

suroyista Visits Here Frequently!

“Spend each day like it's your last.”

Have you been to Manila?