"Please don't waste your money!!" Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Tip by bassin879

Coconut Cay Resort & Marina, Marathon: 494 reviews and 4 photos

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and I am in the military and have stayed in some really bad and dirty places all over the world. For the price they charge you would at least expect a clean room. The owner is a lying crook who knows nothing about customer service and trying to get his customers to want to come back. Our room was FILTHY!! I mean dirty floors all over and stains on the walls. Bugs in the room and bed. Im telling you I never spend the time writing reviews but for this place I had to because I dont think someone else deserves to go through this. Dont waste your money!!

Unique Qualities: Nothing about this facility is even remotely nice. They offer BBQ but all it is is a little tiny grill with a propane hook up. And the outside patio furniture include a broken down wooden chair next to a hospital table that is used to feed patients.

Address: 7196 Overseas Hwy., Marathon, Florida, FL 33050, United States
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: As soon as you enter Marathon and pass the airport on the right just look for the multicolored buildings that look like projects.
Phone: 305 289 7672
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.coconutcay.com/index2.html

• Written Sep 18, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Marathon?