"Visit the Siegfried and Roy statue at the Mirage" Top 5 Page for this destination Mirage Tip by joiwatani
Mirage, Las Vegas: 122 reviews and 204 photos
After the devastating show where Roy was attacked by his own pet Tiger, the show of Siegfried and Roy was totally stopped. It was unfortunate that their show of illusions which popularized Mirage Hotel has to be discontinued. Roy was paralyzed and he was in critical condition for a long time after he was attacked by the tiger. He lost a lot of blood during the show.
The Siegfried and Roy show was very famous and it brought millions of dollars to the owners of Mirage Hotel. As a remembrance the owner put up a statue of Siegfried and Roy which you can see at the front of the Mirage Hotel.
Address: 3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: Next door to Treasure Island, on the strip!
Phone: (702) 791-7111
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels