TI Buffet Restaurant: "All you can eat seafood at the Treasure Island!" Top 5 Page for this destination Treasure Island Hotel and Casino Tip by joiwatani

My niece at the Treasure Island Buffet Restaurant

My niece at the Treasure Island Buffet Restaurant
    by joiwatani
      We headed to the TI after the volcanic show
      The performers at the Treasure Island
      The Treasure Island Hotel
      Me and my sister with the T.I. Performers
    by joiwatani

After watching the volcano eruption at the Mirage Hotel, my sisters, brother-in-law and niece headed to the buffet restaurant at the Treasure Island. It's the nearest buffet restaurant that I can think of from where we were. I was lazy to walk back to our hotel (at the Polo Towers) so, I decided that I should bring them to the all-you-can eat seafood at the Treasure Island.

It was getting late and the restaurant was not that busy as the usual nights. We grabbed our chair and head to the buffet section of the restaurant.

I liked the crabs (king crabs) and the shrimps but definitely, I also ate some of the somosa. They also have a great selection of Chinese food, Italian, Japanese and Mexican food. They also have turkey and steak. There are lots of food to choose from and desserts are too many to mention.

This restaurant is excellent.

Reserve your appetite if you come here and have room for your dessert! They also have cotton candy for the children!

The price of the buffet is $29.00 per person excluding gratuity.

Favorite Dish: I love their array of seafood selection

Address: At the Treasure Island
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Local

• Written Sep 17, 2011

Comments

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Have you been to Las Vegas?