TI Buffet Restaurant: "All you can eat seafood at the Treasure Island!" Top 5 Page for this destination Treasure Island Hotel and Casino Tip by joiwatani
Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas: 12 reviews and 24 photos
After watching the volcano eruption at the Mirage Hotel, my sisters, brother-in-law and niece headed to the buffet restaurant at the Treasure Island. It's the nearest buffet restaurant that I can think of from where we were. I was lazy to walk back to our hotel (at the Polo Towers) so, I decided that I should bring them to the all-you-can eat seafood at the Treasure Island.
It was getting late and the restaurant was not that busy as the usual nights. We grabbed our chair and head to the buffet section of the restaurant.
I liked the crabs (king crabs) and the shrimps but definitely, I also ate some of the somosa. They also have a great selection of Chinese food, Italian, Japanese and Mexican food. They also have turkey and steak. There are lots of food to choose from and desserts are too many to mention.
This restaurant is excellent.
Reserve your appetite if you come here and have room for your dessert! They also have cotton candy for the children!
The price of the buffet is $29.00 per person excluding gratuity.
Favorite Dish: I love their array of seafood selection
Address: At the Treasure Island
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (226)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels