"Check out the live statues at the Strip" Top 5 Page for this destination The Strip Tip by joiwatani
The Strip, Las Vegas: 96 reviews and 196 photos
I am surprised that there are more and more live statues/performers at the Strip. I think it's really great, however, I am not sure if these are being regulated by the government of Las Vegas. Some are in huge costumes where children go embrace them and to take pictures with them. Also, these guys have tantrums if you take pictures with them without paying a buck first.
This is a way of living and in some ways, they should have responsibilities to the tourists and to the people who are there...(Just an opinion)
I actually like the Michael Jackson impersonator. However, this guy have an attitude. At one time, I saw him getting mad at one of the tourists who took a picture of him. He liked tourists to pay first to take a picture of him...
Address: At the Strip
Directions: You can't miss them. There are so many at the Strip especially at night.
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels