"Istanbul to Bodrum by Metro Turizm ..again!" By bus Tip by June.b

By bus, Bodrum: 31 reviews and 29 photos

Playing safe, I bought my bus ticket at Metro Turizm (Sept. 3, 2011) to Bodrum. The fare was like TL65 or 70?

As usual, there's an individual TV, and the friendliest and most accommodating steward I've ever encountered. I know I'm not good at remembering names but I remember his name this time -- it's on his name plate on his chest, something like Sait Tasan. I want to put that on record just in case you happen to ride on his bus. Be nice to him as he is the nicest steward on a turkish bus, ever. He'll make you feel that you're a guest that he would ensure you're comfortable on his bus.

He seemed to love his job so much that his dedication to serve passengers on his bus is really super. He asked me several times if I wanted drinks - not the scheduled ones - and I mean many times. And a service with a smile and thank you. This is the kind of staff that makes the company proud. That's the reason why it's my favorite bus company -- you'll never go wrong with Metro.

Mode: TO
Type: Bus

• Updated Sep 17, 2011

“Traveling is the best education there is...and the most expensive one, and no graduation. (Quote me)”

Have you been to Bodrum?