"From Isinliví to Sigchos" Bus to Isinlivi Tip by MalenaN

Bus to Isinlivi, Isinliví: 2 reviews and 2 photos

There was going to be a festival in Sigchos on the Sunday, and the volunteer from Llullu Llama, Glady?s who also works there and her children were all going. So we, all the tourists, decided to go as well. To be sure to get a ticket for the bus we went to the village square after dinner to buy a ticket each. The driver and the other man working on the bus were in the bus, and it seemed they were going to sleep there. A ticket was $0.75 (July 2011).
The bus was supposed to leave at 7am, but while we were having breakfast, at 6.40, there was a knock on the door of the hostel and it was the man from the bus saying we had to hurry up because we were leaving now. We quickly went to the village square were the bus waited. It was absolutely full and difficult to get inside. I actually had a seat number, but there were other people on the bus who needed that seat more. The bus ride to Sigchos took 45 minutes.

I was the only tourist going back to Isinliví that day, as the others were continuing to other destinations. We did not know when the buses were leaving, but when we in the early afternoon looked for the buses to ask for departure times, a bus to Isinlívi was just going to leave, and I decided to take it. Once again it was absolutely full, but this time I got a seat in the front, next to the driver. So this time I could see the beautiful landscape.

Mode: TO
Type: Bus

• Updated Sep 19, 2011

More Transportation in Isinliví (1)

Comments

Have you been to Isinliví?