"Bring your own aluminum water tin can!" Top 5 Page for this destination Do's / Don't's Tip by joiwatani
Do's / Don't's, Las Vegas: 32 reviews and 21 photos
If you are driving to Las Vegas, make sure to bring your own water bottle or your own aluminum tincan. This helps a little bit in the disposal of garbage in Las Vegas!
Besides, it will be cheaper for you if you bring your own bottle and just get water at your hotel. You save money and you save the pain from buying water at those dispensers!
Make sure not to buy at the water dispenser located close to the Sphinx at Luxor Hotel.
That one is broken and there is no note that that dispenser is broken!
My sister lost her money trying to buy water over there!
Address: Las Vegas
More Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas (2)
More Reviews (233)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels