McDonald: "If you have children who love McDonald" Top 5 Page for this destination Excalibur Hotel Tip by joiwatani
Excalibur Hotel, Las Vegas: 12 reviews and 14 photos
There are many McDonalds in Las Vegas. There are food courts everywhere: one close to Harrah's that I know of and they have McDonald there, one at the Excalibur, one at the Luxor Hotel and one at the Strip close to the array of stores selling Las Vegas t-shirts and gift items.
I rather go to a food court because I can have other choices. You can buy McDonald burgers for your children and you can pick other healthy foods for yourself.
In a food court, they have an array of different fast foods like pizza, hotdogs, hamburgers, Chinese food, Mexican food, etc.
Favorite Dish: Kids usually like hamburgers, french fries, smoothies, etc.
Address: At the Strip
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Situated at any food court
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (226)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels