"Even if you had seen it before, check it out again" Top 5 Page for this destination Bellagio Hotel - Casino Tip by joiwatani
Bellagio Hotel - Casino, Las Vegas: 62 reviews and 130 photos
The Botanical Garden at Bellagio Hotel is very beautiful. Even if I travel to Las Vegas every year, I still go back to the garden because the hotel always change the decorations there. It depends on the month and the occasion.
If you travel to Las Vegas in the Spring time, most probably the garden is a Spring garden. Lots of tulips will be transplanted in the garden. They usually display different colors and a variety of tulips.
Make sure to always check the Botanical Garden.
This year, 2011, I noticed that the Bellagio Hotel have removed the house of butterflies. They used to have a collection of butterflies. They have now changed it to a bird cage, a huge one...
Address: 3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: Center Strip, across from Barbary Coast/Flamingo
Phone: (888) 987-3456
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels