"Choosing your hotel in Las Vegas" Top 5 Page for this destination Mandalay Bay Tip by joiwatani
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas: 44 reviews and 84 photos
If you are travelling in Las Vegas and it's your first time, make sure to choose the hotel that is closest to the action! Make sure to check out the location of the hotel that it is very near to the Strip- they call it Strip because it is the main road where all the big hotels are located and where all the actions of Las Vegas!
So, when you choose a hotel, make sure to locate the hotel first. You can either use the Maps & Locations via the MSN.com or use the main website of the hotel.
Las Vegas Strip is very long and the transportation there is very expensive so make sure to reserve a hotel that is close to the Strip. If you chose to rent a car, just bear in mind that parking is also a big problem in Las Vegas. The parking is also expensive and even if you park, you still walk a long ways...Hotels in Las Vegas are huge and their grounds expand to probably three blocks. Just imagine you walking to one to two blocks in a scorching sun!
Most of the super nice hotels are located at the middle of the Strip. Also, don't only rely on the price. Make sure to read reviews of travellers, too. That's a great thing to do...
Address: 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: Locate at the Strip in Las Vegas
Phone: (702) 632-7580
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels