"CLEAN and Quiet...Great LOCATION..." Krabi River Hotel Tip by Greggor58

Krabi River Hotel, Krabi: 137 reviews and 4 photos

Reception,Krabi River Hotel,Krabi Town,Thailand.
by Greggor58

Reception,Krabi River Hotel,Krabi Town,Thailand.
    by Greggor58
      Twin Room,Krabi River Hotel,Krabi Town,Thailand.
    by Greggor58
      River View,Krabi River Hotel,Krabi Town,Thailand.
    by Greggor58
      Krabi River Hotel,Krabi Town,Thailand.
    by Greggor58

I spent three nights here during a quick stopover on my way further south and then onwards to Vietnam.

I thought the location of this hotel was superb..a SHORT walk into town along a paved walkway situated alongside the Krabi River.

MOST important to me was that the room and the hotel itself was kept very clean and during our stay here the property was quiet.The room decor was modern and the linens fresh and clean. The housekeeping changed the sheets daily.

I shared a twin room with a family member that I was traveling with...if you can book or request a room on the river side of the building, that would be my suggestion...Our room was on the third and top floor of the building..my favorite when I book a hotel.

Although we didn't eat or drink here other than morning coffee there's an outdoor terrace and restaurant that provides meals and has views of the river.

There was two computer terminals in the lobby and free access to the internet.The structure is serviced with Wi-Fi and as I recall there were no issues connecting even though we were on the upper level of the building.

Unique Qualities: River views and a well maintained riverside walkway and all that that entails...boat traffic and people watching.

During one of our short walks into Krabi Town...we were surprised by a group of monkeys that were hanging out and playing in the trees and park like setting along the walkway,close by to the hotel.

IF you might be booking this hotel please be aware that there is no lift or elevator..so if you're mobility challenged staying here will present difficulties.

Address: 73/1 Kongkha Rd, Krabi Town, 81000, Thailand
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 075 612 321
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Updated Sep 16, 2011

Comments

Greggor58

“Every road goes SOMEWHERE...”

Have you been to Krabi?