"Exploring the reef from Cairns" Top 5 Page for this destination Great Barrier Reef Tip by tropicrd
Great Barrier Reef, Cairns: 58 reviews and 92 photos
Hello and welcome to VT,there are many tours to the reef that will get you back into Cairns aprox 5pm and will give you plenty of time to stroll around the boardwalk to your ship which will be moored at the Cairns Terminal 10 minutes walk at the max.Marlin Wharf is in Trinity Inlet at the boardwalk too so no problems and it is a flat stroll.
Apartfrom Silverfish there is also Seastar firstname.lastname@example.org www.seastarcruises.com.au the fare also includes lunch and snorkle gear.
Sunlover cruises---www.sunlover.com.au cost $180 per person including lunch and a free coral veiwing from a glass semi sub bottom boat and returns to the wharf at 5.30pm giving you plenty of time to stroll to your ship.
These are a couple for your consideration,please don't hesitate to contact me if you need to know more.
Address: The Great Barrier Reef
Directions: Tours depart from the pier at the Marlin Jetty & marina (Trinity Inlet) or leave from Palm Cove or Port Douglas.
More Reviews (84)
- See All Cairns newest Tropical & Romantic...
- See All Good coffee at the club
- See All Stop for fresh fruit and vegies.
- See All Don't get stuck in the mud.
- See All Drive on a dusty country road
- See All Working holidays in Cairns
- See All qconnect--new bus timetables
- Galleries have control of Indigenous...
- See All "Your shout mate"
- Pandamonium Live Bands
- See All Fishing list and tips for Families.
- See All Sport at Cazaly's,Cairns
tropicrd's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels