"The great fountain at the front of Monte Carlo" Top 5 Page for this destination Monte Carlo Tip by joiwatani
Monte Carlo, Las Vegas: 18 reviews and 40 photos
I love this fountain. Everything in Las Vegas is huge and I always wondered how the people move this fountain to the front of Monte Carlo. I love the fact that there are two staircases that lead to the hotel and that there is a fountain at the front of the hotel.
The weather in Las Vegas is so scorching hot that to see a fountain is glorious! Just the feel of the water is great enough!
Address: 3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Directions: Between New York New York and the Holiday Inn Boardwalk
Phone: (800) 311-8999
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels