"Watch the eruption of the volcano at Mirage Hotel" Top 5 Page for this destination The Mirage Hotel & Casino Tip by joiwatani
The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas: 7 reviews and 14 photos
I probably have given this tip already but the more I go to Las Vegas, the more I found out little details of how to maximize your visit on the Strip. First of all, when you book your hotel at Mandalay, Four Seasons, Luxor, MGM, Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Excalibur, Polo Towers, Monte Carlo, New York, New York, or any other hotel close to these hotels, it is best to take the train up to Harrah's and start at that end and visit the farther hotels first.
Three days in Las Vegas is just about right - that is if you don't spend much time gambling at day time (choose gambling at night). And, by the time that you are done scouting and visiting all the hotels close to Harrah like the rest of the hotels in that area, then it is just about time to watch the free shows at the strip at night and head back towards your hotel after the Pirates fight, Bellagio fountain show, the volcanic eruption at Mirage, etc.
Dress Code: It depends what month. During the summer season, it still gets chilly a little bit. It is better to bring a light jacket just in case...It is better to be prepared!
Address: Mirage Hotel
Directions: It's located at the Strip
More Nightlife in Las Vegas (2)
More Reviews (233)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels