"Check out the Treasure Island Show at night" Top 5 Page for this destination Treasure Island Hotel - Casino Tip by joiwatani
Treasure Island Hotel - Casino, Las Vegas: 64 reviews and 116 photos
One of the free shows in Las Vegas is the show where there is fight of Pirates at the front of the Treasure Island. After, watching the eruption of the volcano, which is another free show at the Strip, we proceeded to the front of the Treasure Island. The pirates show usually start in the evening around 8 pm.
Stand close to the fence as sometimes it gets over crowed and you won't be able to see the performance of the pirates swinging from one rope to the other.
The show sometimes get cancelled if the weather is bad- just a little bit of shower? The show is cancelled for safety of the performers.
Address: 3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: It is found on the west side of Las Vegas Blvd., between the Mirage and Fashion Show Mall.
Phone: (702) 894-7111
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels