"The Statue of Liberty" Top 5 Page for this destination New York-New York Hotel & Casino Tip by joiwatani
New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas: 72 reviews and 127 photos
The Statue of Liberty in front of New York, New York Hotel is pretty. To those of us who had not seen the original Statue of Liberty in New York, this statue is good enough to see! It's not real, but the symbol is the same- freedom!
Address: 3790 Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: It's located just after the New York, New York bridge. You can't miss it- heading to the escalator leading to Excalibur Hotel...This is directly across the MGM Hotel.
Phone: (800) 693-6763
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels