"The 9/11 t-shirts at the front of New York, NY" Top 5 Page for this destination New York-New York Hotel & Casino Tip by joiwatani
New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas: 71 reviews and 126 photos
I took all the pictures of the t-shirts and sweatshirts signed by the men and women who helped during the terrorist attack of the Twin Towers in New York City but this page will not be enough. For each and every t-shirt, there were the signatures of those firemen who were involved during that sad day.
I pray for the brave men and women who went to help during that memorable sad day of U.S. history! May those people who died find peace and may those people who survived find peace and may they find comfort that millions of people pray for peace!
Address: 3790 Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: It's close to the Statue of Liberty just passing the water fountain and the New York, New York bridge.
Phone: (800) 693-6763
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels