"The Modern Arts at Aria Hotel" Top 5 Page for this destination Aria Hotel - Casino Tip by joiwatani
Aria Hotel - Casino, Las Vegas: 11 reviews and 36 photos
I just love walking around at the lobby of Aria Hotel. By far, it has one of the most beautiful scuptures in Las Vegas! The best part is, it's free to check them out. There are sculptures on both entrances of the hotel.
Address: Aria Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
Directions: The sculptures are located at both entrances of the hotel. There are also some at the hotel lobby and close to the shopping area of the hotel.
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels