"Climbing boulders on the Esplanade." Top 5 Page for this destination Esplanade Tip by tropicrd
Esplanade, Cairns: 25 reviews and 57 photos
This is a new free attraction on the Esplanade,Cairns.
These large boulders have been put up for people to enjoy another fitness and fun thing to do along the popular Cairns Esplanade.
It is designed to suit all ages and fitness levels and is meant to be an introduction to rock climbing.You do not need to be harnessed or roped as it is a safe and fun activity,I tried it and believe me I got a thorough workout.
Cairns has now got six free fitness stations along the Esplanade all with fantastic views of Trinity Bay.
Don't forget to bring drinking water .
Directions: The Cairns Esplanade,near the Skateboard rink--it is called the Esplanade Bouldering Park.
Phone: +61 7 4044 3715
More Reviews (84)
- See All Cairns newest Tropical & Romantic...
- See All Good coffee at the club
- See All Stop for fresh fruit and vegies.
- See All Don't get stuck in the mud.
- See All Drive on a dusty country road
- See All Working holidays in Cairns
- See All qconnect--new bus timetables
- Galleries have control of Indigenous...
- See All "Your shout mate"
- Pandamonium Live Bands
- See All Fishing list and tips for Families.
- See All Sport at Cazaly's,Cairns
tropicrd's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels