"Northern end of the 'Nard'" Top 5 Page for this destination Esplanade Tip by tropicrd
Esplanade, Cairns: 25 reviews and 57 photos
Some visitors believe the Cairns Esplanade kind of ends at the Muddy's playground area where some backpackers hostels are situated. If you continue walking north towards the airport direction after Muddy's you will come across lots of fun activity stations.
Skate board rinks,beach volley ball courts,exercise stations,water bubblers,picnic areas and shade trees.
At the end you will see the mangroves and the new pirate ship playground that replaced the old wooden pirate ship.This is a popular area for families.
Further on follow the path around to an oval that is used for walking dogs and if you look down you will see the blue shades of the Cairns International Tennis Courts.
So if you like walking,jogging,any kind of exercise and relaxation away from the crowded area of the Esplanade then I recommend you check the northern end out...you will be surprised.
All of this and a view overlooking Trinity Bay to the East Trinity slopes
Directions: The Cairns Esplanade along Trinity Bay.
Phone: +61 7 4044 3715
More Reviews (84)
- See All Cairns newest Tropical & Romantic...
- See All Good coffee at the club
- See All Stop for fresh fruit and vegies.
- See All Don't get stuck in the mud.
- See All Drive on a dusty country road
- See All Working holidays in Cairns
- See All qconnect--new bus timetables
- Galleries have control of Indigenous...
- See All "Your shout mate"
- Pandamonium Live Bands
- See All Fishing list and tips for Families.
- See All Sport at Cazaly's,Cairns
tropicrd's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels