VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Days Inn Batavia: "Batavia Super 8/Days Inn...Fail." Batavia Hotel Tip by Johngraver13

Batavia Hotels: 2 reviews and 3 photos

Bed Bugs....
by Johngraver13

My family and I were staying here overnight because we made a trip to go see Niagara Falls in the morning. We slept here overnight...or we tried to at least. We went into our $89 room and my husband and I went right to bed since we were tired and my 2 kids went to bed in the other room. My kids came up to me in my room around 2 o'clock in the morning saying that they are both very itchy and I looked at their skin and they had red spots on their stomach. I then went to their room and looked at their bed with an LED light that I have on my phone and I found black spots on the sheets, blood and also I found a couple bed bugs. I then went straight to management and they did not refund me my money and so we went to another Hotel nearby. Super 8 was also very pricy since we got there at 11 o'clock asking for 2 rooms and for both rooms they charged us $109 dollars each. That is a rip off. I was not very excited to see myself and my family put in this situation at all. We left the hotel around 2:30-2:45. Never staying here again. I do not recommend this to anyone!

Unique Qualities: -Dirty
-Cheap
-Poor Management

Address: 200 Oak St, Batavia, NY 14020
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: (585) 343-6000
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.daysinn-batavia.com/

• Written Sep 15, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Batavia?