Fly London: "Factory Outlet" Top 5 Page for this destination Braga Shopping Tip by micas_pt

Braga Shopping: 4 reviews and 2 photos

For all Fly London shoes fans: Fly London shoes are made in Portugal, near Guimarães. The company is named Kyaia. The best news: they have a outlet store where they sell previous seasons for only as low as 35 Euro/ pair (women's shoes). Sometimes, there isn't a lot of choice concerning sizes/ colours/ models, it all depends on season and visitors. I'd been warned that I wouldn't find anything that would fit me (small) but I was stubborn and insisted on visiting, and I was so happy: I managed to buy 2 pairs of Fly London shoes for only 70 Euro!! :)

The factory is situated in a small village outside Guimarães: Penselo. The village is easy to find, but the factory wasn't, we had to ask several times for directions. Finally we found it. The correct name for the village is Penselo, but I found it spelled online as Pencelo (pronnounciation in Portuguese is the same for both versions).

Penselo is situated about 25km from Braga.

What to pay: 35 Euro/ pair of shoes or sandals. 20 Euro/ small leather bag. (August 2011)

Address: Penselo
Directions: There is no easy way to explain the directions, so head (by car) to Penselo and once there ask for "Kyaia".
Theme: Other

• Written Sep 15, 2011

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Have you been to Braga?