VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Worst Hotel, Rude Sneaky Manager, Double Charged" Comfort Inn South Kingsport Tip by Tom1217

Comfort Inn South Kingsport, Kingsport: 61 reviews and 0 photos

I stayed here in August and a month later found I was charged double on my credit card. When I called they said I checked out after 12 noon. I reminded them I checked-in about 2:30am and asked for a late checkout for 1230. They said there's no record I requested a late checkout. They refused to credit my credit card. The bill they gave me was for one night. The hotel later doubled my charged. I wrote to the Better Business Bureau and if not resolved I'll sue them in small claims court. I never had a hotel do this to me.

Unique Qualities: The manager appeared to be very nice at check-out when he gave me the bill. But when I called back about the double charges he was very rude and told me he changed my bill after i checked out because I ran into a second day. Do NOT stay here.

Address: 4624 Fairlane Dr, Kingsport, TN 37663
Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: just off the highway
Phone: +1 423-239-7447
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.choicehotels.com/tennessee/kingsport/comfort-inn-hotels/tn246?source=gglocaloz

• Written Sep 12, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Kingsport?