"Agii Isidori Cave Church at the Lycabettus hill" Top 5 Page for this destination Lycabettus Hill Tip by greekcypriot
Lycabettus Hill, Athens: 59 reviews and 119 photos
While visiting St. George on the Lycabettus hill, I dropped by the Saint Isidori little church with the cave and shrine.
It is the little church where we had our wedding ceremony years back and after so many years it was very touchy for me. People were gathering and the bell was ringing while I made my way up the little church in the cave.
This little church is very close to the large parking lot of the Lykabettus theatre. It was a concert night and people were gathering as I was walking towards it. There is a leading sign showing the way.
If out there, do drop by. It is worth visiting!
Address: Athens 114 71, Greece
Directions: 908 Feet above the City
More Things to Do in Athens (22)
More Reviews (110)
- See All Exquisite Tastes - Value for Money
- See All Excellent Customer Service, Value for...
- See All Shopping in Athens
- See All Road Accidents
- See All Eclectic Clientele, Steady Value!
- See All Tips to Help you avoid Unpleasant...
- See All Saronic Gulf Boat Schedules Changed...
- See All Surviving the strikes
- See All Check the bill well before paying!
- See All A stroll in Plaka
- See All Charity Bazaars are Popular in Athens!
Been to Athens?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels