VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Pizza Marzano: "Good pizza" Pizza Marzano Tip by Turska

Pizza Marzano, Paris: 4 reviews and 6 photos

Chicken pizza
by Turska

Chicken pizza
    by Turska
  • Good pizza - Paris

I think we have eaten in this same chain in Dublin and it Budapest, at least it has really same looking logo. yes we have, I checked the web page.

So we hoped to have a good pizza, first and last pizza during our stay in Paris. I did have a very good pizza, my husband had otherwise good pizza, but what surpriced him was the pizza had a real hamburger steal on the top of it, and it was really bloody. In Finland the mincemeat is allways cooked welldone, and he really couldn´t eat it. But luckily he had many other toppings at the pizza, so it didn´t leave hime hungry.
We also took dessert, but I don´t remeber how it was. Looks good in the photo anyway :P
I do like the place looking little more stylish than some others.
Two things I must say "negative" they didn´t let us eat out, even if there was still people sitting there. And the wither didn´t understnad enough English or my French to understand that we ask for garlic. I even tried in Spanish, but she had no idea what we wanted :D

Favorite Dish: Surprise, surprise: pizza! many good ones.

Address: 30 Boulevard Des Italiens
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Quite close to Pizza Pino, on the other side of the road.
Phone: 01 47 70 33 33
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian
Website: http://www.pizzamarzano.com/?idioma=3&ID&lang=en

• Updated Sep 12, 2011

Comments

Turska

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Have you been to Paris?