Pizza Pino: "Not as good as in Metz" Pizza Pino Tip by Turska

Pizza Pino, Paris: 4 reviews and 3 photos

Last summer at Metz we had very good food at Pizza Pino, and so we went there in here too. I had at escalope Milanese last time, and it was so good. Now i had it again. The escalope was good, but it was not told at the menu, that they do have (and it didnīt have in Metz) some kind of tomato and onion sauce with it. I donīt like tomato and I donīt like onion.. so it wasnīt a nice surprice. And the weither did drop my escalope on the table.. I hope that the table cloth was clean, because he didnīt bring me a new one, he just took it up with a fork..
Wine was o.k., desserts werenīt so good either. My husband loved his lasagne anyway, so.. But maybe not worth the money, we had better meals for less in Paris.
the name of the place could be Finnish, and then it would mean pile (=pino in Finnish) of pizza ;) I donīt think there was such dish at menu :)

Favorite Dish: Maybe I will say Escalope Milanese anyway. The meat was good, even if the sauce wasnīt. I still donīt understand why it wasnīt told to have the tomato sauce? What if I would have een allergic?

Address: 27, boulevard des Italiens
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Near metro Richelieu Drouot Lignes 8. They do have many restaurants in Paris.
Phone: 01 42 66 09 57
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: Italian

• Updated Sep 12, 2011

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Have you been to Paris?