La Petaudiere: "Reasonable priced, good pasta" Petaudiere Tip by Turska

Petaudiere, Paris: 2 reviews and 4 photos

We were spending night at Monte Matre and waiting for the Sacre Coeur lights go off (witch they didnīt. I guess they donīt do that anymore, too bad!) and tried to find something we like for reasonable price. I would have liked to eat out, but since we didnīt find anything we like from places with tables outside, we went here. It looked quite "cheap" outside, but was nicer inside. There was even a piano player playing while we ate. Staff was friendly, house wine was good and we got bread while waiting.
I just found 12 tips of this place at Trip advisor and some people had given 5 stars and some only one.. Strange. Maybe it depends whos working at that night. Someone said that piano player comes asking tips at tables. He didnīt while we were there!

Favorite Dish: Spaghetti with cream and garlic was good, we both had it. Maybe more simple than we usually eat at restaurants, but it was quite cheap also. And parmesan cheese was a good extra. They got it to the table. Desserts didnīt sound so special, so we choosed to buy creps after, and didnīt take any dessert.
They did have pizza also. I would say itīs an italian restaurant, some review said it French.

Address: Rue Norvis 7
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Quite near from squere of artists. Down that road witch had most restaurants. At the corner, doesnīt look like a good restaurant outside, I think it looked like cheap pizza-place.

i will add a photo soon.

Phone: 0142540349
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian

• Updated Sep 12, 2011

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Have you been to Paris?