"Marriott Hotel Cebu - Fabulously Safe!" Top 5 Page for this destination Marriott Tip by suroyista

Marriott, Cebu City: 1,024 reviews and 9 photos

• Marriott Hotel Cebu - Fabulously Safe! - Cebu City
      The Reception Desks.
    by suroyista
      View from our room - hotel pool.
      The hotel lobby.
  • Marriott Hotel Cebu - Fabulously Safe! - Cebu City

We checked in at Marriott hotel for our 2 nights accommodation. As expected, the quality of services, the standard of facilities & amenities are way beyond my expectations.

The hotel is relatively small, compared to other Marriott branches, but the interior was strategically designed in such a way that it will look spacious. It has a minimalist and modern look, but doesn't feel cold at all.

Our room was a Double deluxe that overlooked the hotel pool, the Ayala Terraces and the City view. It's spacious, very clean and complete with luxurious amenities.

I sooo love the bed and the pillows... it's not too soft, not too hard... just right! ;o)

I was also impressed by the hotel's effort of showcasing Local Products that are made using local materials. There's this mirror frame that was made out of seashells, and the wall treatment above the headboard was actually made from coconut shells. Even some accent pieces found in the lobby and in the elevator. Isn't that great?

My hubby, particulary, loved the rainfall shower head.

The staff were very professional and very knowledgeable about the city's tourist spots.

Unique Qualities: When we arrived in the hotel, the first thing that really impressed me was their "SECURITY SYSTEM". They have this Xray Security Screening System, just like those in the airports, that all guests and luggages should pass through. Others find the system stiff and unfriendly, but for me it's simply outstanding.

The FRONT DESK is one of the most beautiful Front Desks I have every seen, so far. Unlike the common Front Desk in most hotels that look so intimidating and unfriendly, theirs is really cute and has a welcoming feel. A perfect complement for the beautiful and handsome receptionists.

"AT YOUR SERVICE, ..." - Their telephone phraseology is very unique. Really makes every guest feels special.

Guests' EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to the Ayala Terraces. It's very convenient!

Address: Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu, 6000, Philippines
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +63 32 411 5800
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.marriotthotel.com

• Updated Sep 22, 2011

suroyista

“Spend each day like it's your last.”

Have you been to Cebu City?