"Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook" Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Off The Beaten Path Tip by marinarena
Anaheim Off The Beaten Path: 23 reviews and 46 photos
Linbrook Bowl is a non-Disney attraction in Anaheim full of old charm. This is not a glitzy modern-day bowling venue but has a faithful crowd of locals. This is a 24 hr venue featuring not only bowling but karaoke (in the Kopa entertainment room) and dining.
Games vary from $2.25-$4 a games or $10-$12 a hour
Check for current rates for bowling games and shoe/locker rentals.
201 S. Brookhurst, Anaheim
More Off The Beaten Path in Anaheim (2)
More Reviews (57)
- See All Delight in Communal Packing House
- See All Dine at the Finest Restaurant in Anaheim
- See All Arrive to Ana Via Greyhound Bus
- See All Hip Hop Close to Disneyland at Heat
- See All Come Here If You Hate to Wait...
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels