"From Latacunga to isinliví" Top 5 Page for this destination Bus to Latacunga - Bus from Latacunga Tip by MalenaN

The bus terminal in Latacunga
by MalenaN

The bus terminal in Latacunga
    by MalenaN
  • - Latacunga
  • - Latacunga

On Saturdays the bus from Latacunga to Isinliví leaves at 11am, other days it leaves at 13. The bus leaves from the bus terminal in Latacunga, except on Thursdays when it leaves from Saquisilli. One of the guys from Hostal Tiana was going to Isinliví with fruits and vegetables, and an armchair, so I got a ride to the terminal in the back of the truck. At the terminal the Isinliví bus was already standing there and I went on board , took a seat and paid $2 (July 2011) for the ticket. When the bus left the terminal it was full, and along the way it got packed. The ride to Isinliví took 2.5 hours. In Isinliví the bus stopped at the square, near the church, and then it went down to Hostal Llulu Llama, so it was easy to unload all the things going to the hostel.
________________________________________________
Uppdate 2012: I had planed to take the bus at 13.00 and I arrived at the terminal in good time because I remember the bus filled up quickly last year. At the terminal I went over to the counter where it said Isinliví on a sign. It was 12.15 and the man said it was a bus leaving that moment. I asked if it was a direct bus and he said yes. I bought the ticket, which was $2.50 (July 2012) and the man took me to the bus. There I saw that it said Sigchos/Iisinliví in the window of the bus and I realised it was not a direct bus. I asked if that bus, or the direct bus at 13, would arrive first. I was told that they would arrive around the same time. To Sigchos it took around 2h and to Isinliví another half an hour. We arrived first, because I saw the direct bus arrive around 15 minutes later.

Mode: TO
Type: Bus

• Updated Sep 1, 2012

• shavy's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2016 at 11:23 AM

It looks like good organize the buses in Ecuador

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Apr 9, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Hello Belinda! Guess you are going to Ecuador soon!

Have you been to Latacunga?