Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner: "Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner" Ocoee Restaurant Tip by TravellerMel

Ocoee Restaurants: 4 reviews and 10 photos

Ocoee Diner
    by TravellerMel

Granted, the choices are few in this area, but we were happily surprised to find this place. We were famished from our white water rafting excursion, and had passed a place just across the street from here. Upon arrival, however, it was evident the Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner was the place to be - the parking lot was packed!

We were seated immediately - the restaurant is adorable. Wood booths, walls, and floors, and decorated with rafting paraphernalia and photos of dams around the world. The service was quick and the food was GOOD! I had a "damburger" with cheese and bacon, served with fries and macaroni & cheese (2 sides - I picked). My husband had the daily special - jambalaya and two sides. The waitress was friendly and fast, bringing us each 3 refills during our stay.

We would be happy to return after our next rafting excursion!

**UPDATE 9/22/12 - we came back to the Dam Deli & Diner after another rafting excursion. The food was just as good as the first time, and the service was fast. We had the fried green tomatoes for an appetizer, I had the Dam Burger, and my husband had the BBQ chicken. All was very tasty and was certainly filling - I came home with half in a box!

Address: 1223 Hwy 64, Ocoee, TN 37361
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 423-338-8184
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Diner

• Updated Sep 23, 2012

More Restaurants in Ocoee (1)

Comments

TravellerMel

“Not all who wander are lost...”

Have you been to Ocoee?