"Talko to someone who knows ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Jerelis

Narbonne Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 4 photos

Cyrille with a bottle of local wine.
by Jerelis

I guess we all agree on this on; there is nothing more exciting than going travelling - exploring another country, experiencing a different culture, travelling around in new ways, sampling the local cuisine and chatting to the local people for a different perspective on life.

However during our travels we learned that there is one certain thing that you should be aware of and prepared for to make sure that the trip is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We always try to see everything once we're there, but this is not always an act of responsible travelling. We always talk to the locals and we know that they have the information about just the right spots to visit and how to undertake them. It will not only enhance your experiences but also avoid any unnecessary hassles.

For me the travel tips I have written down in this section made the most of mine travel experience and I came home in the same happy, healthy state that I left.

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Written Aug 30, 2011

Comments

Jerelis

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans!”

Have you been to Narbonne?