"In Pseudo-Gothic Style" Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Off The Beaten Path Tip by hunterV
Luhansk Off The Beaten Path: 47 reviews and 229 photos
This building stands out especially in the Old Town.
It's 'Ukraine' hotel built in 1944-1950 by German prisoners-of-war in Pushkin Street not far from May Day Park.
The building was built in the so called pseudo-gothic style and has very beautiful and special interior that is unique for our city.
More Off The Beaten Path in Luhansk (44)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Alexeyev Block Monuments
- See All French Style Restaurant
- See All Orthodox Chapels
- See All The Worst Asphalted Road
- See All Luhansk-Moscow-Luhansk
- See All Popular with Young People
hunterV's Related Pages
Have you been to Luhansk?Share Your Travels