"Evening walk" Istanbul Nightlife Tip by Raimix
Istanbul Nightlife: 233 reviews and 310 photos
Dark time period is quite nice in Istanbul centre with huge bunch of people around, illuminated architectural objects like mosques, sellers, who change their assortments from boiled and roasted conkers to nuts or sunglasses to umbrellas.
On my opinion, places as square near Blue mosque or shore near Galata bridge is quite interesting ones to enjoy views of city and feel atmosphere of active and everything - full city.
More Reviews (79)
- Packing to Istanbul
- See All Beylerbey palace
- See All Uskudar ferry
- See All Bosporus cruise
- See All Huge, vibrant and atmospheric town
- See All Disinfection liquid in restaurants
- Driving is horrible
- See All European standard clothes – in Istiklal
- See All Weather thing
- See All Place to stay in very centre
- See All Cheaper meals and self- service
Been to Istanbul?Share your travels with the world!
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels