"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" Best Western Royale Tip by kedington

Best Western Royale, Stevens Point: 36 reviews and 0 photos

Stayed there this past weekend 6-24-2011 thru 6-25-2011 and worst place I have ever stayed at. The owner is a liar and a very mean person. Sent a group of 10 year old girls to tell a dj at a wedding reception in the basement of the hotel to turn down the music.
Coward that he was and one of the girls was physically removed leaving a bruise on her arm. The music was so loud in my room you could hear the words to every song, was told music would be shut off at ten, which we all know is a lie wedding go till midnight. He left at 10 so he didn't have to deal with all the complaints and that was after telling me that if I didn't F'ing like it then I could F'ing leave infront of a group of 10 year old girls. There is no maid staff and if you have an issue with your toliet you will be told to go get a plunger and do it yourself. One guest was even left a present in there toliet ewwww. We had 5 teams times 11 girls per team equals 55 rooms and I one parent who didn't get a room the second night was asked to stay until and 10 p.m. to see if a room became available and then was told maybe at midnight they might get a room. Wouldn't let my dog stay in this dump. Beds were hard as cement slab. Mold in ceiling. Staff unfriendly owner just a bad man all the way around. In the morning was promised my money back then I was told no and to leave.

Address: 5110 Main St, Stevens Point, WI 54481
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 17153415110
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.econolodge.com/hotel/WI154

• Written Jun 27, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Stevens Point?