Bella Cuba Restaurant: "Best food,drinks and prices!!!!" Miami Beach Restaurant Tip by foodforme

Miami Beach Restaurants: 209 reviews and 238 photos

This place is a small family owned restaurant located in south beach next to Lincoln Rd but is extremely cozy and beautiful inside, plus authentic cuban food made fresh at order, i have been in miami so many times and i tried too many cuban restaurants, but definitely this is the best i have ever ate before. The Sangria was huge and full of flavor, and the Mojito was so refreshing that we couldn't stop drinking...The prices are affordable but the food was amazing.
We order the Cuban tamales and they were so delicious we were liking our fingers, along with the extra nice chicken soup that reminds me when i was a child and my mom used to give it to me for comfort food.The churrasco was so flavorful and well done and the Roast pork so tender and yummy. the mojo for the yuca was incredible!!!! we order coconut flan for dessert with cuban coffee and it was just the perfect ending of a really nice dinner nite.The owner was there and he was making sure everything was ready and on time, the 2 guys working there are giving a super service,this will be my new favorite place in miami...highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Dish: They have an extensive menu really well presented, everything is fresh and i can tell you that every customer was eating everything with pleasure, i ordered the roast pork, super tender with yuca with mojo, and Churrasco for my friend smoky and perfect. they have traditional desserts but we only order the coconut flan, delicious!!!!!!!!!!! we are planning to go back for more dishes, and more sangrias LOL!!!

Address: 1649 washington avenue,miami beach
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 5
Theme: Other

• Written Jun 27, 2011

Ranked Member

Have you been to Miami Beach?