"Internationa Standads" Grace Inn Ota Tip by VioletGarden

Grace Inn Ota, Ota: 29 reviews and 0 photos

I expected a calm and simple stay in this Hotel located in a city famous for its International residents but was terrified to watch a manager squabbling and shouting to a group of foreigners instead. Apparently the brawl was caused by a lack of written proof of reservation they made by telephone. I did not get mine either when I phoned but was lucky enough to get a single room, although they photocopied my Student ID and ask me to pay before giving me the keys.

The place is clean, near the station and has a very pleasant community bath room.
I do not smoke and the excellent incense of sandalwood I brought with me disguised the smell of cigarette smoke in the room but did not solve the smell of fried eggs that came through the window, perhaps the rooms above 4th floor and away from the elevators might be less polluted and noisy.

Do not be fooled by pictures of breakfast, the service varies according to nationality and to make matters worse the refrigerator stopped working after less than a hour after I plug it.

And last but not least, if you are a male interested in oral sex available in gardens around the hotel, you can find better options, I'm sure there are hotels that respect human diversity nearby.

Address: 1185 Iidacho, Ota, Gunma Prefecture, 373-0851, Japan
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +81 276-48-8800
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.graceinn-ota.com/

• Written Jun 24, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.