VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Snack Time: "Local fastfood chain, clean and delicious food" Luxor Restaurant Tip by June.b

Luxor Restaurants: 96 reviews and 106 photos

Snack Time is located almost beside the McDonalds in Luxor and opposite the town square. I took my meals here several times. They really have a lot of set meals or snack to choose from and very affordable. The first time I ate there I find the slices of beef delicious, comes with rice + fries + bread + salad + drinks, I think cost around EGP30. I also tasted their burger, fish fillet and some other stuff I forgot.

They have paninis, baguettes, pizza, sandwiches, cheesy fondue sticks, meals with rice served in a nice white plate and cutlery, milkshakes, icecream, hot and cold bev.

A plus -- the wifi is working great, just get the wep key from the counter.

Delicious food with a local flare, I chose this fastfood chain over McDo, friendly staff too. There are about 2 or 3 tables and chairs on the ground floor where the counter is, the 2nd and 3rd floors have several dining areas and for smokers about 4 tables on the terrace overlooking the Luxor Temple, the Nile river and the activities down the streets below.

Set meals ranged from EGP15 - 35.

Favorite Dish: I forgot the name of the meal but it has slices of beef with rice -- tasty food. (see photo)

Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Local

• Written Jun 21, 2011

Comments

June.b

“Traveling is the best education there is...and the most expensive one, and no graduation. (Quote me)”

Have you been to Luxor?