"Great location in Changsha" Crown Plaza City Centre Changsha Tip by KakaakoDragon

Crown Plaza City Centre Changsha, Changsha: 137 reviews and 2 photos

Due to the very large subway construction project running alongside the hotel, it was a bit inconvenient to get across the street. But in a very short 5 minute walk is a very nice shopping center with KFC and Starbucks. If you go below the road and down the stairs near the KFC you'll find a very large underground shopping center. The river is also a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Saw a very nice fireworks at the river. I actually walked down to cross the overpass to Orange Island. It took about 25 minutes. I had a very nice suite with a living room, walkin closet, tub, shower and king size bed with two TVs and even a bar area. It was quiet at night and everything worked fine. They have a very nice spa and massage center in the hotel. Got a foot massage 2 of the 3 nights I was there. The Bar street and Walmart is within a 15 minute walk of the hotel. Great location.

Unique Qualities: I loved the free shuttle to the airport. The only thing was the driver dropped me off at the domestic terminal even though I clearly told him I wanted to go to the international terminal.

Address: 868 Wuyi Avenue, Changsha, Hunan 41005, P.R. China
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +86 731 8288 8888
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.crowneplaza-changsha.com/columns.aspx?id=1

• Updated Jun 5, 2011

Comments

KakaakoDragon's Related Pages

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Changsha?